Kids and Teens Workshops
Roshani Shenazz is also the Founder of Meher Roshani Foundation, Mumbai. She has served as a Sr. Faculty – Producing, and is affiliated with The Whistling Woods International, the premium world acclaimed Film School in Mumbai, India. She is also affiliated with Institutions like; The Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management, and the Institutions under the HSNC Board, The Rotary Club (City Chapters), The REX Global Fellowship and Karmaveer Chakra Institution and Speakers Bureau. She is the UN ICongo REX Global Fellow and Karmaveer Chakra Awardee; a Member at the – Unity in Diversity World Civil Society (UNAOC) – India Chapter and Global Dialogue Foundation and Mentee at – The Cherie Blaire Foundation.
Workshops, Talks, Seminars for Children and Teens are also conducted for NGOs, Hospitals, Particular organizations, Trauma, Addiction and other Help Institutions, Homes, Government and others.
* Magic of Life – (One for 6 to 12 years and One for 13 to 19 years)
* Mindfulness and Trust Building – Teacher/Students/Parents Workshop;
* Inner Child Healing Workshop – For Teens;
* Studies and Life Balance;
* Knowing Yourself – Break-Free from Limitations;
* Re-programing Life – Workshop for Special Children / Behaviour or Substance Addict Children and Teens
* Optimizing Individual/Student Potential;
* Meditation, Fun, Art and Relaxation Seminars and Retreats for Children and Teens;